Upload Quarantined Object task failing

Trying to run the Upload quarantined object task but keeps failing.  (ESET PROTECT 8.x) 

1. Can this only be run when on Domain or will it work on Workgroup using Local Admin credentials? 

2. Can you save this file locally on the Upload Path. example.  c:\quarantine 

3. If saving to share on another server for example would this be correct format >>  //server/share  or   \\server\share  or \\server\c$\share? 

4. Would the target for this task be the machine where the quarantined object is currently housed?  

• Administrators

I would recommend opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor for troubleshooting. There can be many reasons why Endpoint cannot save files to a network share.

15 hours ago, Marcos said:

I would recommend opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor for troubleshooting. There can be many reasons why Endpoint cannot save files to a network share.

I tried it on different environment using ESET PROTECT CLOUD and still fails. I even set share to "everyone". Nothing in trace log showing any details of failure to upload. 

Marcos. If saving to share on another server for example would this be correct format >>  //server/share  or   \\server\share  or \\server\c$\share? 

can you provide example of correct format?

Edited by tmuster2k

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, tmuster2k said:

Marcos. If saving to share on another server for example would this be correct format >>  //server/share  or   \\server\share  or \\server\c$\share? 

can you provide example of correct format?

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with this so I would recommend opening a support ticket.