• ESET Insiders

Hey Guys,

I'm getting a little frustrated with this, I have things in exceptions and yet detections even when in exceptions.  Why are things still getting detected when they are supposed to be ignored.

• Most Valued Members
8 minutes ago, BeanSlappers said:

Hey Guys,

I'm getting a little frustrated with this, I have things in exceptions and yet detections even when in exceptions.  Why are things still getting detected when they are supposed to be ignored.

While probably not, double check its the right exclusion. I do know there is a performance exclusion as well as a real-time exclusion. Again probably not related but thought I'd mention it just in case

• ESET Insiders
15 minutes ago, peteyt said:

While probably not, double check its the right exclusion. I do know there is a performance exclusion as well as a real-time exclusion. Again probably not related but thought I'd mention it just in case

It's SUPPOSED to be from ANY detection.... how ever its freaking not working and its really frustrating me because I need this thing of mine to work and now its not since the modular update because the damn av keeps deleting it.

• ESET Insiders

So far I might have out smarted the AV with how I did the exceptions now... BUT the point is if you add the whole folder as the exception.   it SHOULDN'T be detected.

• Administrators

Several exclusions are not entered correctly. I'd suggest removing all exclusions and adding folders/files by browsing after clicking "..." in the Path field, e.g.

image.png

For me it worked and the crack or whatever it was was not detected.

• ESET Insiders

Hey Marcus,

I don't understand how it wouldn't be done right when i do it by the ... 

Also no a crack, all my games are legal...

Edited by BeanSlappers
  • ESET Insiders

Marcus,

This is what I have done:  I have now removed everything and done it again in the exceptions and I am going to run an full AV scan again to make sure.... I have set it all to any detection too.