This is the report I need! A SINGLE report showing both computer and licencing status

Reason:  Single Click - generated CSV file.  You know all the computers that have problems either (Computer Category) “Worst Functionality / Protection Problems” and (Audit and Licence Management Category) “Installed Software Group by (Version check Status).

Problem:    I don’t know how to link the required fields between the separate Categories.

Note: There are two items within the Audit and Licence Management Category “Installed Software Group by (Version check Status)”. Mainly “Is the product is an Outdated Version” and or “Is the management Agent is an Outdated Version”.  I only need to know if either of them is an Outdated Version.   But even if it means that there will be duplicate rows in the Computer side of the report, I can live with that.

Is there any way to link “Fields” between Categories?

Could you supply me with a link to a URL that may contain Advanced Report writer information that would cover this topic, please?

Just in case ESET actually read these queries the ideal solution would be to have a “Field” available within the “Computer Category”, indicating the status of the Audit and Licence Management Category “Installed Software Group by (Version check Status)”. Binary - Either they are all up to date (Blank) or any of them are not up to date, (Outdated version).

Reason:   I press the button and immediately know where the problems are and can concentrate of curing the problems rather than Searching for Problems that may or may not exist in multiple reports.  I totally accept that I am a new comer to this Cloud Administration but realise, that if this is going to be viable for my clients and I, then its administration has to be as efficient as possible.  I have less than 100 computers in my stable but will not be expanding the heard until this problem is resolved.

----- OOOOO -----

In detail and screen shots:

Unfortunately I could not Insert Images from URL despite my best efforts.  I have tried from Dropbox and Flickr.  i could just paste in the URL but i don't think that is what Eset had in mind.

210108 Image 01:

210108 Image 02

The above report tells me if I have any problems with the actual computers.  If you cure the worst functionality problem, then that is not a bad place to start and I tend to only cure one problem at a time.

The above report requires a link to the following field.

Unfortunately I could not Insert Images from URL despite my best efforts.  I have tried from Dropbox and Flickr.

210108 Image 03

210108 Image 04

210108 Image 03

Regards Heber