Download and Activation issues

Manasa

Type: ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows

I tried to download this from the link :
o    https://www.eset.com/ca/business/download/endpoint-antivirus-windows/

1.When I am done with installing, and trouble shoot (restart the computer), it says this program is not compatible with my version?
2.I chose windows 10, 64 bit because my computer is of that specification.
3.Also, after doing all this it says Anti-Phishing protection disabled. I tried to toggle the enable option underneath, it did nothing.
4.One other bizarre thing is that, it doesn't show up as an app when searched on my windows search. On 2 other computers, i was able to see it as an app, and there was an option to uninstall it.
5.This made re-installation easy and after re-starting it asked me license key number. But none of that is happening on my computer.
6.Other computers got couple of enable disable options in the installation process but, I had only one (enable and disable set of options).

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators

Please run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode and then install the latest version of the ESET product from scratch. If an error occurs, provide a screen shot for clarification. Also provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector.

5, It is not clear what happened after you entered your license key in the activation window. Did activation fail? With what error code?

6, It is not clear what you mean. If necessary, provide a screen shot for clarification.

2 hours ago, Manasa said:

When I am done with installing, and trouble shoot (restart the computer), it says this program is not compatible with my version?

Do you have an existing Eset product installed on this device?

If it is not Eset Endpoint Antivirus, it should be uninstalled prior to installing the version of Eset Endpoint Antivirus you downloaded. Perhaps you have Eset Endpoint Security installed on the device?