Was bedeutet dieser Fehlercode beim eintragen der Lizenz: 2051a000 (What does this error code 2051a000 mean)

Hallo, aufgrund Handywechsel wollte ich meine Eset Lizenz im neuen Handy eintragen, aber es kommt immer wieder nur Kommunikationsfehler 2051a000, finde leider keine Beschreibung, was sich dahinter verbirgt. Tippfehler sind eigentlich ausgeschlossen, da ich Key per Copy and Paste eingefügt habe, bei alten Gerät wurde alles gelöscht.

VG

Machine translation :

I would like to enter my license in a new mobile phone but it will always end with the communication error 2051a000, it doesn't give any description. It is clear that the Key for Copy and Paste can be used if all devices have been deleted.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Was bedeutet dieser Fehlercode beim eintragen der Lizenz: 2051a000 (What does this error code 2051a000 mean)
  • 2 weeks later...

Same Issue here. I switched to a new cellphone. Deinstalled Eset on the old Cellphone and Installed on the new one. When i was entering my Licenz Key I got the following Message:

Error getting the license file (2051a000)

I have bought ESET Multi Device Security 2020. First Device was activated on Feb.14.2020

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, RogerKr said:

Same Issue here. I switched to a new cellphone. Deinstalled Eset on the old Cellphone and Installed on the new one. When i was entering my Licenz Key I got the following Message:

Error getting the license file (2051a000)

I have bought ESET Multi Device Security 2020. First Device was activated on Feb.14.2020

I was unable to find any purchased license registered with your forum email address. There is only one trial license for ESET Mobile Security. Is that correct? If not, please provide the public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.