2 Fixes please

1) Please fix the bug where if one activates his NOD32 AV, it still shows ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT when you right click on the taskbar icon. Doesn't make any sense and NOD32 has been known for its perfection since many years so please fix this.

2) When I enable Gamer Mode, NOD32 displays an orange triangle as if it's a warning that my AV is not on when it is but simply doesn't show notifications! I want to have Gamer Mode enabled but not see an orange triangle as if something was wrong.

Thank you

Hello,

Gamer mode isn't just notification suppression. ;)

What is Gamer mode in ESET Smart Security / ESET NOD32 Antivirus?

KB Solution ID: SOLN3330|Last Revised: February 12, 2014

Gamer mode is a feature in ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 5.x and later:

• Activated by default when ESET detects any full-screen application in use (games, movies, etc.).
  • Maximizes performance and minimizes intrusion when full-screen applications are running.
  • Postpones scheduled tasks (for example, virus signature database updates or scheduled computer scans).
  • Disables notification windows.
  • Minimizes CPU usage by ESET to improve system performance.

• Administrators

1, This is by design and it's something than cannot be changed easily. The idea is not new and will be considered later for future versions.

2, Since activating Gamer mode also disables automatic updates, it's important to inform the user about this. Otherwise he or she might forgot to disable Gamer mode which would expose the computer at risk if the signature database wasn't updated.

1, This is by design and it's something than cannot be changed easily. The idea is not new and will be considered later for future versions.

2, Since activating Gamer mode also disables automatic updates, it's important to inform the user about this. Otherwise he or she might forgot to disable Gamer mode which would expose the computer at risk if the signature database wasn't updated.

thank you for the reply.

I hope point 1 would be fixed soon though.

cheers