ESET ESMC/ERA web interface not running

Using ESET Endpoint Security 7.x here.  Power failure over the holidays, and now that I'm here, I find that the Management console is not running.   When I go to the URL for the console, it is unresponsive.  I logged into the server and it appears all of the services related to ESET, ERA and Apache Tomcat and proxy, etc are running. 

My thought was that this would be a good time to install the new version, as I think we're one minor version behind, but I don't know how to upgrade, because I'm pretty certain the last time I upgraded I did it from the console (but could be mistaken).

Is there some way to make sure that everything is up and running for the web interface?  Is it possible to just uninstall everything and start over with the current version?

• Administrators

You can check trace.log for possible errors or issues.

If you want to install ESET PROTECT from scratch without backing up the db / certificates, you can do so, however, you will need to re-deploy agent on clients using current certificates and the ESET PROTECT server address.

• ESET Staff

In case Windows is used, I would recommend to download latest all-in-one installer for ESET PROTECT 8.0 and upgrade using it. It will upgrade all components, including third-party as is database or apache tomcat.

Regarding non-responsive console, in case Apache Tomcat is actually running, most common issue is that it cannot locate Java executable - maybe it was updated prior to forced restart of system caused by power failure?

Thanks Martin and Marcos.

I set up a server reboot last night, and with the scheduled reboot, the system is back up and running.

I now plan to use the update feature under Help/Update and then click on the Update button after backing up the certs and the db.