An upgrade will take place on June 18, 2024 during the midday hours (UTC). The Forum will not be accessible for a short period of time. ×

Report template ESET Protect 8.0 is missing

hello,

Has anyone experienced on the ESET Protect report template (in the data section) is missing after upgrade from ESMC?

image.thumb.png.73e89a3922ea05817a4fc8d4fdee6f51.png

My ESET Protect running on centos

image.png.77ce1c1d2d31b7cb93f686733b462d6b.png

is there any suggestions to troubleshot it?

Edited by obee

• ESET Staff

Could you please clarify what is actually missing? It is not clear from provided screenshot - you are not able to add any new data field to report template?

sorry, i mean unable to add any new data field table columns to a report template, either create new report template or edit existing data to add new data field

image.gif

• ESET Staff

Hello, as this is issue is unknown to the forum staff, the only suggestion I have is to contact your official ESET distributor and open a support ticket. Maybe, trying a different browser might help. Also provide details, about the version of the console, server, and underlying operating system when opening a ticket. 

On 1/4/2021 at 5:24 PM, MichalJ said:

Hello, as this is issue is unknown to the forum staff, the only suggestion I have is to contact your official ESET distributor and open a support ticket. Maybe, trying a different browser might help. Also provide details, about the version of the console, server, and underlying operating system when opening a ticket. 

hello @MichalJ, thanks for your response. after a few days and we check again the problem is solved :)