Out of date eset modules

Dear, I would like to know the real reason that some ESET antivirus modules have not been updated for months, the update model was last updated on 02/18/2020 and the Specialized Cleaner model was updated on 01/29/2020, because it takes so long , can this be vulnerable.

• Most Valued Members
5 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

Dear, I would like to know the real reason that some ESET antivirus modules have not been updated for months, the update model was last updated on 02/18/2020 and the Specialized Cleaner model was updated on 01/29/2020, because it takes so long , can this be vulnerable.

Its the same for me. Believe it just hasn't had any changes since then. As long as your actual virus definitions are up to date you are fine

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

Peteyt,

Mas mudou a versão dentro desse período e não houve atualização sobre isso e razão para se preocupar, porque pode ter vulnerabilidade.

This is an English forum. Please keep on communicating in English.

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, New_Style_xd said:

Peteyt,

But the version changed within that period and there was no update on that and reason to be concerned, because it may have vulnerability.

I presume you mean the actual eset main version? As I mentioned for the module you mentioned mine is the same version.

Eset may have updated the main version but some modules may not have changed as there's no updates.

Think of it in regards to windows. A new version may change a lot but somethings might not need any changes so they don't update them. This seems to be the case with this module. As I mentioned as long as you are getting daily signature updates you are safe