Error de Eset en Fedora

Tengo el siguiente problema; después de instalar el producto y reiniciar mi máquina, el programa ya no responde, no me permite abrirlo desde el icono en el menú y al tratar de abrirlo con consola con el comando /opt/eset/esets/bin/esets_gui me aparece el siguiente error

"Unable to get session bus: Error al enviar las credenciales: Error al enviar el mensaje: Broken pipe"

Intenté repararlo con el instalador pero aún continua el error. De igual manera realicé el archivo de configuración para colocarlo como deamon "eset.service" pero no funcionó.
Ayuda

Machine translation:

I have the following problem; After installing the product and restarting my machine, the program no longer responds, it does not allow me to open it from the icon in the menu and when trying to open it with the console with the command / opt / eset / esets / bin / esets_gui I get the following error

"Unable to get session bus: Error sending credentials: Error sending message: Broken pipe"

I tried to fix it with the installer but the error still persists. In the same way I made the configuration file to place it as deamon "eset.service" but it did not work.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added