error on eset internet security

Hello,

I have this error recently on eset and it remains very vague for me.

I attach you the screen in French and the link which must surely be in English for you.

Thank you in advance.

link https://support.eset.com/en/kb332-ports-and-addresses-required-to-use-your-eset-product-with-a-third-party-firewall

1607872129-capture-d-ecran-2020-12-13-16

Appears this is an Eset LiveGrid limited connectivity alert.

You should search the forum for recent like issue postings prior to opening a new thread. Here's one thread on this issue: https://forum.eset.com/topic/26197-eset-smart-security-premium-has-limited-direct-cloud-connectivity/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-126194

Eset is aware of the issue and has posted a fix on the pre-release update channel. You can either switch to Eset pre-release updating to receive this fix, or wait till the fix is released to the Eset regular update channel.

If this alert is infrequent and goes away after a short period of time, I would just ignore it for the time being.

I am on the latest version of eset internet security and it may have been more than 3 weeks since I have this notification.

So I am waiting for the update of eset. I can't download the file from your link :

image.thumb.png.e98a3f52f791ee4a07114cee1509dbae.png

14 minutes ago, bigdata said:

I can't download the file from your link :

Again, the only way to receive this fix update presently is to switch to Eset pre-release updating. To do so:

1. Open Eset GUI and select Setup -> Advanced setup.

2. Select Update option -> Profiles - > My Profile -> Updates and change Update type from to Regular update to Pre-release update as shown in the below screen shot:

Eset_Pre-releases.thumb.png.f72a6dfefbf74a606c08f8e0483a9497.png

1 hour ago, bigdata said:

can i ask you when the update will come ?

If this reference is in regards to when will the fix be delivered via Eset regular updating, @Marcos will have to reply to that.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, itman said:

If this reference is in regards to when will the fix be delivered via Eset regular updating, @Marcos will have to reply to that.

I assume the module will be released within the next few days. Did the notification actually disappear after changing to the pre-release update channel?