Secure Browser Unable to Download

I have a client that uses the Secure Browser to access her online banking, however she needs to download a copy of her statement to send off for funding. 

However it doesn't seem like the secure browser likes to do that, the download always fails. I've also tried Print to PDF, or just simply printing to a printer, neither of which works. 

Can anyone offer any guidance? Seems a bit daft to have to log into the non-secure browser to download or print a statement.

• ESET Insiders

Which browser is being used? I tested with Edge Chromium downloading a statement from my bank with no problems.

Banking & payment protection module: 1206 (20201202)

I just downloaded my checking acct. current period transaction detail using Eset B&PP ver. 14.0.22 and Firefox w/o issue.

Believe the issue here must be something with the browser being used or the way it is configured.

Another possibility, though remote, is the bank web site being connected to senses something about B&PP it doesn't like in regards to any download activity and is blocking it. This can be verified by connecting to another financial web site in B&PP and trying to download something from it.