Unable to access Phatwalletforums for a few weeks since Eset IS update

I'm currently on ver. 14.0.22.0 and it seems ever since it updated I haven't been able to access https://phatwalletforums.com

Doesn't matter what browser I use. IE Newest FF or EDGE I can access the site just fine on FF with my mobile which isn't running Eset IS for mobile I just have this issue on my desktop that is running Eset IS. I've refreshed Firefox also to no avail. I'm pretty sure this issue stems from Eset IS not allowing the page to load. I receive this error no matter the browser used.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to phatwalletforums.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Just now, itman said:

I have no issue accessing that web site on Win 10 20H2 using FireFox and Eset IS ver. 14.0.22:

Eset_Web_Site.thumb.png.e9ef7d5657f496758220f86bff4f37f0.png

Very odd since a Firefox refresh should have corrected any issues if it were browser related but considering Edge won't load it either that kinda rules out the browser being the issue and the fact I can access it on my mobile device just fine outside of the Eset environment.

7 minutes ago, scgt1 said:

f it were browser related but considering Edge won't load it either that kinda rules out the browser being the issue

No problem using Edge per below screen shot. Doubt this issue is Eset related.

Eset_Edge.thumb.png.d39f140ce554ee1788320a03333e0b04.png

Edited by itman