Jump to content

No photos when testing my devices with EMS


Recommended Posts

No photos when testing my devices with EMS. Did this change in an update? Used to work but now it doesn't take photos from the cameras on my phone, laptop or tablet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I should be more clear and state that I'm doing a test from my phone. I see photos have been taken as they are in my phones photo gallery but none are showing up at MyEset.  The laptop is pending photos yet it looks like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
On 12/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, SBMongoos said:

I should be more clear and state that I'm doing a test from my phone. I see photos have been taken as they are in my phones photo gallery but none are showing up at MyEset.  The laptop is pending photos yet it looks like.

What is it you are trying to do sorry? I have the mobile app but rarely open it. I've not seen a feature that would allow photos on your phone to go onto my eset or are you saying eset is blocking photos on your phone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

When doing this test with Eset it snaps a photo and gets uploaded to MyEset. On my cell I an see the photo is getting taken but not making it to My Eset account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, SBMongoos said:

When doing this test with Eset it snaps a photo and gets uploaded to MyEset. On my cell I an see the photo is getting taken but not making it to My Eset account.

What test is this as I can't recall seeing any test that would in turn take a screenshot? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

it's when you login under MyEset and run the Eset Anti-Theft test. shows your GPS location and the device takes photos to capture the culprit (and in the test...to do a test). But now there are no photos there and when you click on the option to download the activity and you choose any of the report options from the list you get no photos. this has always worked in the past. Not sure what I'm paying for anymore now that all my devices, and some others, are using this and for this feature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Most Valued Members
10 hours ago, SBMongoos said:

it's when you login under MyEset and run the Eset Anti-Theft test. shows your GPS location and the device takes photos to capture the culprit (and in the test...to do a test). But now there are no photos there and when you click on the option to download the activity and you choose any of the report options from the list you get no photos. this has always worked in the past. Not sure what I'm paying for anymore now that all my devices, and some others, are using this and for this feature.

Only thing i can think is emailing support 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...