Unable update client to ESET Management Agent 7.2.1266.0

Unable update client ESET Remote Administrator Agent 6.3.136.0 and 6.4.283.0 to ESET Management Agent 7.2.1266.0

run task Security Management Center Components Upgrade status is successfully but not up to date

Can you help me?

Thank You.

• ESET Staff

Hello, it is not possible to update that old version of agent due to insufficient compatibility (version is too old, and is no longer tested by ESET for upgrades), by the means of "Security Management Upgrade Task".

You will have to make sure that your server is upgraded to ESMC 7.2, and then use a different deployment method, to upgrade the agents (GPO, SCCM, etc.). 

• ESET Staff

Just a note: for upcoming major release, we decided to relax this limitation in a way that even upgrade of legacy versions (versions that already reached it's EOL) will be possible automatically and directly, using component upgrade task.

• ESET Staff
7 hours ago, panupongpk said:

Can I run task for install ESET Management Agent 7.2.1266.0 by installer from ESMC ? and HOW?
Thank you.

Not sure I understand, but both ESMC all-in-one installer and live installer created in console will be installing latest compatible version (i.e. 7.2 AGENT in case you are using ESMC 7.2). These installer can be used to manually upgrade AGENTs from older to never version.

• ESET Staff
4 hours ago, panupongpk said:

I can manually upgrade but I want to upgrade by web console ESMC
Is it possible?

Currently it is not possible, except maybe using some magic using "Run command task". In case upgrade using component upgrade task via console is only possibility, I would recommend to wait for upcoming major release, which will unblock upgrades also for older versions of AGENTs (once also SERVER will be upgraded to latest versions). This release should be available very soon (= this year).