Error Messages log files - Mensagens de Erro arquivos de log?

Hello Eset team

I have observed in the last weeks that the updates are being carried out, but no longer appear in the logs that were installed successfully, where it was in bold.

I also realize that these error messages below are constant and would like to know what you can do to resolve them.

I have already sent a report to Eset support, but I did not get an answer.

The messages are as follows: Error Messages log files 

Olá equipe Eset

Tenho observado nas ultimas semanas que as atualizações estão sendo realizadas, mas não aparecem mais nos logs que foram instaladas com sucesso, onde ficava em negrito.

Também percebo que estas mensagens de erro abaixo são constantes e gostaria de saber o que é possível fazer para resolve-las.

Já enviei uma relatório para o suporte da Eset, mas não obtive resposta.

As mensagens são as seguintes: Error Messages log files - Mensagens de Erro arquivos de log

• Administrators

Please post recent records from the event log. I don't recall ever seeing a message like "Error Messages log files", the message doesn't make sense.

On 11/24/2020 at 3:47 PM, MadisonWyatt said:

Hello Eset team

I have observed in the last weeks that the updates are being carried out, but no longer appear in the logs that were installed successfully, where it was in bold.

I also realize that these error messages below are constant and would like to know what you can do to resolve them.

I have already sent a report to Eset support, but I did not get an answer.

The messages are as follows: Error Messages log files 

Olá equipe Eset

Tenho observado nas ultimas semanas que as atualizações estão sendo realizadas, mas não aparecem mais nos logs que foram instaladas com sucesso, onde ficava em negrito.

Também percebo que estas mensagens de erro abaixo são constantes e gostaria de saber o que é possível fazer para resolve-las.

Já enviei uma relatório para o suporte da Eset, mas não obtive resposta.

As mensagens são as seguintes: Error Messages log files - Mensagens de Erro arquivos de log SHAREit

issue got solved!!

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, HarperWyatt said:

issue got solved!!

Since you didn't report the issue, please do not post that it was resolved on behalf of the OP.

• Most Valued Members
On 11/24/2020 at 12:08 PM, Marcos said:

Please post recent records from the event log. I don't recall ever seeing a message like "Error Messages log files", the message doesn't make sense.

Not sure if these people are spambots or simply using different accounts but there is MadisonWyattSebastianWyatt, and HarperWyatt

I've also noticed people reporting issues and then later replying with issue solved before anyone on here helps which makes me wonder if this is related