licencia 3 dispositivos 1 año (license 3 devices 1 year)?

TracySarah

hola adquirí una licencia de 1 año para 3 dispositivos pero solo use la clave en 1 dispositivo y la licencia venció, quisiera saber si eh perdido la licencia para los otros 2 dispositivos o se licencia por separado

Machine translation:
hello I purchased a 1 year license for 3 devices but I only used the key on 1 device and the license expired, I would like to know if I lost the license for the other 2 devices or is it licensed separately

• Administrators

Since the license becomes valid as of the date of purchase, it doesn't matter when you activate particular seats, if at all.

Next time I'd recommend contacting the reseller and shrinking the license to the number of devices that you actually use the product on.

On 11/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, TracySarah said:

hola adquirí una licencia de 1 año para 3 dispositivos pero solo use la clave en 1 dispositivo y la licencia venció, quisiera saber si eh perdido la licencia para los otros 2 dispositivos o se licencia por separado Mobdro

Machine translation: VidMate
hello I purchased a 1 year license for 3 devices but I only used the key on 1 device and the license expired, I would like to know if I lost the license for the other 2 devices or is it licensed separately

issue got solvedd