force an overwrite of a license key

Go to solution Solved by Chadh,

Does anyone know how to force the Remote Administrator to overwrite the license key?  When I ran the Server / Console updates, it appears I accidentally entered the lic info for our workstations and not our server.  Because the workstation key is for 5 clients, even though it expires next week, the system isn't switching to the new lic when I upload it that exp in 6/2015 (it prioritizes number of clients first, then exp date).  Is there a way for me to force it to overwrite the current license with the new one - bypass it's auto prioritization?  It might auto switch after the old one expires but I'd rather not wait till then and find out it doesn't and now I'm expired.  I appreciate any help out there.

• Solution

Hello vcteresa,

To ensure Remote Administrator is using the license you want, please remove all existing licenses and import only the one you want it to use. For directions on this process, please see the ESET Knowledgebase article below:

How do I remove an old license file and update ESET Remote Administrator with a new one?

Thank you,

ChadH