ESET NOD32 14.0.22.0 Demanding Unending Restarts

DwightMcCann

Eset off-line installers can be downloaded from here: https://support.eset.com/en/kb2885-download-and-install-eset-offline-or-install-older-versions-of-eset-products .

Note: the ver. 14 located here is 14.0.21. It should auto update to ver. 14.0.22 shortly after installation. Or, you can force it to upgrade via in-product manual update option.

3 hours ago, DwightMcCann said:

It is 14.0.22.0 that has the issue with continuous restart requests.

Did it updated from version 13 to 14 or did you freshly installed version 14? If it's the first case then uninstall and reinstall ver 14 as suggested.

I'm running into this problem for about two weeks (10 PCs) mostly on 14.0.22, a few were 14.0.21. On 14.0.21 it was possible to update with downloaded installer, with 14.0.22 I found only uninstall/install a solution.

Edited by JakubHrouda

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, JakubHrouda said:

I'm running into this problem for about two weeks (10 PCs) mostly on 14.0.22, a few were 14.0.21. On 14.0.21 it was possible to update with downloaded installer, with 14.0.22 I found only uninstall/install a solution.

Please try the following:
- in the advanced setup disable real-time protection
- reboot the machine
- re-enable real-time protection

Should the problem persist, we will need you to the following:
- enable advanced kernel logging under Tools -> Diagnostics
- click Create to generate a dump of ekrn
- reboot the machine
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector, upload the generate archive to a safe location and provide me with a download link.

• 2 weeks later...