Eset Internet Security BPP does not work with Opera browser

I am using Opera browser for many years. Now it is using Chrome engine since few years. I don't know why Eset BPP does not work with this browser even it is identified as Chrome/85.0.4183.121. Does anybody have a solution for my problem? I do not want to use Edge for my banking. I am using Win 10. 

• Administrators

Opera is not supported by Banking and payment protection. As far as I know, they don't make symbols publicly available for developers.

I use Opera as well but since Eset seemed to just use Chrome for BPP I used that for banking instead. Before the last update, when I entered the banking website in Chrome, it opened a separate secure window for banking. After the update (with all browsers secured) it no longer opens up a separate secure window for banking. Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, danibw0i said:

After the update (with all browsers secured) it no longer opens up a separate secure window for banking. Am I missing something?

If you enabled the "Secure all browsers" setting, you're already running in Protected browser mode. When you open Chrome, you should observe the web page border in green color indicating protected browser mode. Hence why no separate B&PP opening of Chrome web page when you visit your bank web site.

Personally, I don't understand this new "Secure all browsers" option. In the past, Eset specifically instructed that protected browser mode should not be used for every day web browser use. Additionally, this mode always on has caused issues for me in FireFox.