Licensing problem,

Datero

I had a malware before install, so by the moment i finished and made the license register,  i received an error mesage of the  instalation,so I cleaned the PC, then i reinstall the NOD32 without problems, but now the Nod32 says the license is already active, How i can drop the active License for reactive the license in the same computer?

Best regards PIC2.thumb.jpg.2e16c11297696608b416a3028be49989.jpgPIC1.thumb.jpg.d04fec9edda2748316a8724fc761f205.jpg

• Administrators

Post hidden to protect your license key from being seen by other users. Please remember that your license key is private, you can disclose only the public license ID which cannot be used to activate ESET.

Ok here is the pics of the error and license.

Thanks for your help.

It says this license is already been used, of course, because was activated in this pc, error 39PIC4.thumb.jpg.d17e9eb69467acee5ade20d2a001be65.jpg

Edited by foneil
license privacy

Ok here is the pics of the error and license.

Thanks for your help.

It says this license is already been used, of course, because was activated in this pc, error 39

PIC4.thumb.jpg.d17e9eb69467acee5ade20d2a001be65.jpg

Edited by Marcos
Image containing the license key removed

• Administrators

If you have purchased the ESET product from an authorized seller, please contact them and ask to reset your license key since it was visible in the forum to other users.

However, if you didn't purchase the license from an authorized ESET partner you might have fallen a victim to fraud. At least the license was sold to a person from Afghanistan, the user name is 50 characters long and contains 6 digits and 8 hyphens so the license is highly suspicious and I assume the message you are receiving states that activation is not possible due to license overuse or misuse.