Question about Connected Home

I have a wired network in connected home.  Why would connected home make a second wired network?  I sometimes have wired network 2 that I'm connected too but I did not create it.

First, read this a couple of times: https://help.eset.com/eis/14/en-US/idh_config_epfw_known_networks_editor.html?idh_config_epfw_known_networks_group.html .

If you are using Eset's Home or office network setting, you shouldn't be seeing this type of activity. With this setting, all local subnet IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are automatically trusted.

What causes a new network to be detected and set up in Eset is when something changes in regards to what was originally setup in the network adapter settings Eset detected. Those settings are shown in the network identification tab associated with the  Known network connection originally established by Eset.  On a wired network connection, those would be DNS server, DHCP server, or gateway IP addresses usually. Additionally, DNS suffix is also initialized and really should not change since it is assigned by your ISP.

On the Eset Public profile or the use Windows setting option, I have had issues getting things right as far as the network identification settings right as far as being stable and not constantly creating a new network connection in addition to the original one established. My specific problem is associated with the flaky ISP issued router I have and getting my IPv6 related settings correct.

27 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

So can I just deleted the wired network 2?

I would compare the network information shown for the two connections and see what is different first.

Also, deleting the second connection many times is not the solution since it will probably just reappear again.