Can't activate ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop on Fedora

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello! Public ID: 3AJ-UPR-KK7

Yesterday I bought a two year license for ESET Linux Desktop for Home Users but I am unable to activate the product. I went to the website (https://eba.eset.com/) as specified in the Email and tried putting in the License Key from the email there but it says that the key is invalid. I tried typing it in myself, with and without the dashes and copy pasting, so i doubt I did something wrong while inputting. All tutorials that I find, mention going to /opt/eset/eea/sbin/lic but I do not have that folder structure. If i go to /opt/eset/ there is only an /esets/ folder in there and i was unable to find lic anywhere. Has the lic tool been renamed and the project structure changed or did i do something wrong? I can't even create a log because the Tutorials that i find use the lic tool. Using the tree comman yields the attached output. 

Hope someone can help me. If more information is needed, I will provide it right away so pls don't hesitate to ask.

licenseinvalid.png

treestructure-eset.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, linux-user said:

Hallo Marcos, have the same probleme here!

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID (not the license key).