"Training" at the left side in ESET programs?

rugk

From my view this has already been answered, and dwomack points out that it currently is at "very very early stages" to me that means that it will probably take a lot of time before something will change here.

I figure you're looking for more in-depth answers how they will do this or that, but such answers may be hard to give in the very early stages.

We are currently in the process of updating the training with new information, a new look, and the intention to extend it to all ESET customers worldwide. When or where this might be available has not been decided at this time, as it’s still in the very very early stages.
Edited by SweX

• Administrators

I can answer only question number 4. The reason is simple; while ESET, LLC operates in the USA and Canada, UK, Australia and other English-speaking countries have their own distributors with no relation to ESET, LLC. At the very early stage, training is not available outside the US & Canada.

OK, thanks for your answer.

So it looks like there should be more international cooperation between the ESET distributors.

And question number 3. Do we have to leave this question hanging in the air? Or can somebody answer to this mystery? ;)

• 9 months later...

FYI I've just tried to access the Cybersecurity Education (like it's now named) again and it worked although I haven't used a American or Caribbean IP.

So obviously ESET removed the IP block of the page. And that's great! :)

So have fun and save netropolis! :D

(With the release of v8 of the ESET products netropolis is also new, because ESET Cybersecurity Education is more like a game now.)

Edited by rugk

Yeah it works here too now.  :)   

Hmmm Netropolis....sounds greece, like Acropolis in Athens.  ^_^

Another Netropolis -> https://www.netroworld.com/game/showPage.php?template=about

...."Netropolis is an online multi-player strategy game where you match your wits as a corporate gangster/tycoon against other real people. Buy some land, set up a few businesses and watch the money roll in. Easy, right? Not in Netropolis."

It doesn't look like that Netropolis game/website was made yesterday  :D

Edited by SweX

Ohh... :D

Who choose this name for ESET CyberSecurity Education? :rolleyes:

BTW it's very nice that they offer a survey at the end there. I've just submitted a few thoughts. :)

Yeah good question. Maybe they like the word "polis", there are some "polis" cities in the world, Indianapolis and Minneapolis in the U.S. to name two. They write "protecting its citizens" so I assume its a city of some kind.

Internet + metro + polis = Netropolis  :rolleyes:.....Nah maybe not.

Rather not. Or how can you explain the "metro" there?

It neither has a Windows 8-style design nor does it all happens in the underground.

Or this "ro" was just a kind of conjunction... :)

Rather not. Or how can you explain the "metro" there?

It neither has a Windows 8-style design nor does it all happens in the underground.

Or this "ro" was just a kind of conjunction... :)

I just used my imagination.  :D

"nor does it all happens in the underground."

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_area

I think that "Training" should be available in all countries not only in USA , if there are issues with translation keep training program in English language.