No puedo desinfectar unos archivos detectados como amenaza (No uninfected archives can be disinfected)

Al hacer un análisis de mi equipo, me dice que tengo 2 detecciónes realizadas y a la hora de querer desinfectarlas no me da la opción, solo me aparece la casilla de sin acción y no puedo hacer nada. Ni siquiera si busco esos archivos en mi portátil me aparecen para poder eliminarlos. AYUDA

Machine translation:

To make an analysis of my team, I say that 2 detections are carried out and the time of the disaster disinfects me from the option, so I can take care of my action and I can not. It does not look like these archives in my portal, I am equipped to eliminate them.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to No puedo desinfectar unos archivos detectados como amenaza (No uninfected archives can be disinfected)
  • Administrators

Since the machine translation does not clearly explain the issue, please post in English or contact your local ESET support.

We will also need logs collected with ESET Log Collector and perhaps also some screen shots with description for clarification.