Update Endpoint to 7.3.204.0 through the Remote admin portal.

I noticed that some of our clients ESET endpoint applications are out of date and I have trying to update them through the remote admin portal. However most if not all are not updating. I have even tried it on my laptop by installing version 7.0.2073.1 and then updating it through the RA portal but it is still failing. Does anyone have any suggestions besides uninstalling and reinstalling ESET?

• Administrators

Did you send a software install task with Endpoint 7.3 selected from the repository to clients with Endpoint 7.0 and the task failed? Or it completed alright but Endpoint wasn't updated to v7.3?

• ESET Staff

Could you please check standard AGENT's logs directory for installation log? That might help to diagnose this issue. There is also possibility that installation has not even started, where most common issue might be problem with download of installers : in case there is HTTP proxy is your environment, could you please check it's state? Another problem might be firewalls blocking access to ESET repositories -> time to time, especially during high load (during working hours), installers might be server from CDN servers provided by public cloud providers, so problem might arise in case only specific IP addresses are enabled for outgoing connections.