Upgrading ESMC from 7.1 to 7.2 - How long will this take?

The update has been running for over an hour. I can't log into the web console during this obviously and there is no status update of any kind so I can't tell if this is actually updating or if it failed and just hung. At what point do I give up and assume failure and restore the VM? The tomcat service is running on the server and the eset management service on the server says "stopping". It has said this for a long time now. Is the upgrade actually happening or did it fail?

Edited by winstonsmith84

• winstonsmith84 changed the title to Upgrading ESMC from 7.1 to 7.2 - How long will this take?

Web console says "Login failed: Connection has failed with state Not Connected". I'm assuming I just keep waiting until the web console finally works again but this seems like it's taking a very long time and I don't know how I would even know if it failed or not.

Download the .iso for the new version https://download.eset.com/com/eset/apps/business/era/allinone/latest/all_in_one_iso.iso - set esmc service to manual from services.msc - restart the machine - upgrade esmc using the downloaded .iso