ESET Internet Security 14 version release date

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

• ESET Insiders

Hello,

I would like to ask if you have any extimated time, when the 14 version will be release this year?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Edited by Filipe

On 9/29/2020 at 9:35 PM, Marcos said:

Yes, v14 is going to be released later this year. It will be announced here as well as via other marketing channels.

Cool !!!

Does that mean all users under Ver 13 will get a free upgrade to the new release?

@Marcos

11 minutes ago, persianmcse said:

I do not see a link to download the beta

You won't in this forum. You first have to join the Beta program as a tester. Eset will then provide direct download links to beta versions.

26 minutes ago, persianmcse said:

Please advise me how to join the beta tester

Using the link I previously posted when the Eset web page is displayed, click on the "Join The Consumer Beta" tab.

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Actually v14 is available only for members of the Insider Preview program. The members of the program are typically users actively posting in our forum.

So my machine just downloaded and installed 14.0.19.0

I'm not part of the insider preview program, but I do have my update profile configured for pre-release updates.

No complaints, just an FYI as the comment above appears to go against what happened here.

Cheers

• Administrators

Yes, an upgrade to v14 has been released on the pre-release update channel. We are releasing v14 for general public in the following days and will post an announcement then as well.

• Most Valued Members
5 hours ago, persianmcse said:

dear Marcos  

I'm very willing to use it, will you make it possible for me?

The insiders generally are for people who are very active and take part in multiple posts, troubleshoot etc. The insiders need also to regularly give feedback about changes, bugs found etc. 

However as Marcos has mentioned 14 will be rolled out in the next few days

• ESET Insiders

I installed v14 on my desktop last night to test it out. No issues so far. There actually does not seem to be anything noticeably different about it.  I'm not complaining, but it would be nice if there was a more visual indicator of what version is currently installed without having to dig for it.

6 hours ago, xxJackxx said:

There actually does not seem to be anything noticeably different about it. 

Online Banking & Payment Protection configuration options have been enhanced.

Edited by itman

• ESET Insiders
2 hours ago, itman said:

Online Banking & Payment Protection configuration options has been enhanced.

I don't use those features. Probably why I didn't notice. Thanks for the info. Who knows, maybe it will evolve into something I do use.