Remove local firewall rules using ESMC

I have a policy with some Endpoint Security settings and firewall rules that is assigned to dynamic group "Windows (desktops)". I also use this policy as a default settings in Endpoint Security installer that I use to install on computers in my organization. I just noticed on computers that firewall rules are duplicated, and upon further investigation I found out that first set of rules is applied from ESMC policy and second is from local rules that are created by installer. How can I remove those local rules without going to every PC and removing it manually?

Is there a way to get firewall rules from every computer in batch? I mean, I don't want to manually go through every computer on "Computers" list and use "Configuration -> Request configuration" and then manually analyze it to see if there are some local rules.

• Administrators

It's not possible to view all custom rules created on machines merged in one window. As you wrote, it's possible to view them only in the configuration panel in client details.