MS-adm Password change recommendation notification.

Arakasi

To whom it may concern.

The Blog link for password assistance is not functional and leads to a 500 internal server error.

Yeah I saw it yesterday, though some people might miss it as it's not posted as a thread in the General section or ESET announcements section. I guess it's kind of a proactive reminder from ESET pointing out that it's important that we change our passwords every now and then. :)

• Administrators

It works for me fine and the hyperlink opens the blog "How to create strong passwords (without driving yourself mad)".

It is working now.

It was not this morning. 500 internal server error was what i was getting on multiple browsers.

Someone must have repaired the link. :)

Yeah I saw it yesterday, though some people might miss it as it's not posted as a thread in the General section or ESET announcements section. I guess it's kind of a proactive reminder from ESET pointing out that it's important that we change our passwords every now and then. :)

I think its posted at the top of every parent section. ;)

I think its posted at the top of every parent section. ;)

Yes it is, but it was just luck that I spotted it, I didn't expect a message to popup there of all places.  :)

Edited by SweX