Statistics graph, Says 1 infected file but cannot locate.

Hi! I'm new to this, so please don't bite me, recently my brother has been accidentally visiting sites with malware, when recently he just gotten the win32/InstallerEx Trojan, We have been using this antivirus for a very long time, and I cleaned them off the quarantine folder, deleting them permanently, But when I went to use the computer and click the "Statistics graph" and it said "Infected files: 1" and on the other hand it said "Cleaned Files: 3" I'm just wondering if I can locate this "Infected" file, I ran a smart scan too, But it found nothing, Thanks! Hope I can fix this issue soon, I also forgot to use malwarebytes, but I'll run a scan when I get on the computer again.

• Administrators

To my best knowledge, the application is not detected as a Trojan but as a potentially unwanted application which is an optional detection. To answer your question, it's hard to say what happened. It could be an archive or installer with more files detected in it. If this is the case, one file would have been cleaned (removed) in total.