Windows Server 2016 (domain controller & webserver)....which is the best suitable Eset product

Hello...

as the title states "Windows Server 2016 (domain controller & webserver)....which is the best suitable Eset product"

I'm looking for something that will work.  Please provide price and link to software.

I did a query and got different variations of offerings...so I'm unsure what to get.

Thank you,

Irwin

• Administrators

If it's a file server, ESET File Security is the right product. If you have also licenses for Endpoint, please contact your local ESET partner since it's typically included in bundles with Endpoint products.

4 hours ago, Marcos said:

If it's a file server, ESET File Security is the right product. If you have also licenses for Endpoint, please contact your local ESET partner since it's typically included in bundles with Endpoint products.

I was reading through the specifications....and firewall wasn't fully fleshed out.  There was mention of IP blocking if attacked...but not a large content on firewall implementation other than using Windows Firewall that's already on the server.  Am I correct on this....where I have to rely on an additional Firewall product?

• Administrators

We don't have a product for servers with a firewall. However, ESET File Security and ESET Mail Security (for MS Exchange, Sharepoint) contain Network protection to block network attacks, e.g. RDP bruteforce attacks. If you want to use a firewall, use Windows firewall or a 3rd party firewall for servers.