Jump to content

Modules update filed - updated authorization failed. Unable to update.


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Marcos said:

The license was cancelled. Please contact ESET LLC, the seller, since it appears there was an issue with the payment.

How I got a new email that says Thank you for choosing ESET and it generated me a new license key with a new expiration date.

I also see it inside the program:

image.png.d0db2dcfa4966e351bf4442d2b60e7ae.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moeetee said:

How I got a new email that says Thank you for choosing ESET and it generated me a new license key with a new expiration date.

As your screen shot shows, this was an auto-renewal.

As @Marcos previously replied, the license was cancelled over payment issues. Perhaps the credit card you originally used to purchase Eset and was stored on file is no longer valid? The payment issue didn't manifest until the payment was processed and then rejected. At this time, Eset cancelled the license.

You need to contact Eset N.A.: https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/ , to straighten out the payment issue.

Edited by itman
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, itman said:

As your screen shot shows, this was an auto-renewal.

As @Marcos previously replied, the license was cancelled over payment issues. Perhaps the credit card you originally used to purchase Eset and was stored on file is no longer valid? You need to contact Eset N.A.: https://www.eset.com/us/about/contact/ , to straighten out the payment issue.

Can I do it on line or by chat or my online account or must be through telephone?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, moeetee said:

Can I do it on line or by chat or my online account or must be through telephone?

Quote

Phone services are available; however our customers may experience longer than usual wait times due to COVID-19.
Call: +1 (844) 824-3738 in San Diego, CA USA; press 1 for questions about ESET products or assistance with credit card payments. Available Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...