ESET security management center / Remote admin

Hello,

i bought about 30 licenses of "ESET endpoint security advanced", i did install the "ESET security management center" on my PC which is not synchronozed to a domain, i create a package installer contain the "eset security + remote administrator" then i did install it to two servers 'every server has a domain' and to the computers of these two domains.

the computers and the servers of both domains didn't show up to my ESET security management  center, i want to know what to do to make them shown on my "ESET security management  center"

the servers are not at the same location. 

• Administrators

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on the troublesome clients for possible errors.

18 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please check C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\status.html and trace.log on the troublesome clients for possible errors.

Scope Time Text
Dynamic groups 2020-Sep-09 08:47:53 Device is not member of any dynamic group
Last authentication 2020-Sep-09 08:53:39 Enrollment failed with error: Request: Era.Common.Services.Authentication.RPCEnrollmentRequest on connection: host: "DESKTOP-5D5O" port: 2222 with proxy set as: Proxy: Connection: 172.29.48.1:3128, Credentials: Name: , Password: ******, Enabled:1, EnabledFallback:1, failed with error code: 2, error message: Failed to create subchannel, and error details:
Last replication 2020-Sep-09 08:52:52 ERROR: InitializeConnection: Initiating replication connection to 'host: "DESKTOP-5D5O" port: 2222' failed with: GetAuthenticationSessionToken: Failed to fetch device session token in time
  • Replication details: [Task: CReplicationConsistencyTask, Scenario: Automatic replication (REGULAR), Connection: DESKTOP-5D5O:2222, Connection established: false, Replication inconsistency detected: false, Server busy state detected: false, Realm change detected: false, Realm uuid: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, Sent logs: 0, Cached static objects: 0, Cached static object groups: 0, Static objects to save: 0, Static objects to delete: 0, Modified static objects: 0]
  • All replication attempts: 145

• Administrators

Maybe a problem with the proxy 172.29.48.1? What if you configure agent to connect to the ESMC server directly, does it work then?

i'm a beginner, yes i did remove the proxy in the server settings of the ESMC , how can i check if its ok or not, i went to the computers section and did refresh it. i got nothing.

• Administrators

Are you able to ping DESKTOP-5D5O from the client?

Could you reinstall agent and connect it directly to the ESMC server (ie. not through the proxy)? Should the problem persist, please provide status.html as well as trace.log from the client.

• ESET Staff

Could you also attach trace.log for analysis? It seems to be some kind of network issue, where most common problem is DNS related, i.e. problem with resolving DNS name of ESMC and thus failing to connect.

From configuration it is visible that HTTP proxy is used, but also "proxy fallback" is enabled, which meant that AGENT will be attempting to connect also directly, which probably also fails.