Need username/password for linux desktop

• Administrators

We'll need to check the license. You mentioned it was purchased via ebay, ie. not from an authorized seller. The license was issued in India by Exiox Technologies Pvt Ltd. to a person David K. Is that you?

We strongly recommend purchasing licenses from authorized sellers, otherwise you may fall a victim of fraud when you pay for a leaked license that will be canceled sooner or later.

There is a 30 day return policy so I could back out of the purchase if you think it could be fraud. Is there a list of third party vendors that are authorized? When I click the partners page it just forwards back to the eset.com site.

• Administrators

Since the license is registered to your name it should be legitimate. However, I'd recommend avoiding to purchase a license on ebay in the future.

Also it's registered to purchases@exiox.in which means you cannot manage it yourself via my.eset.com. Licenses should be registered with the end-use email address.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Robert- said:

I purchased ESET Nod32 from SoftwareKeep USA and all they gave me was the License Key. How do I get the username and password from the key?

I was able to find only a 1-month trial license registered with your name that expires on Nov 11.

Please provide your public license ID or drop me a private message with your license key.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Robert- said:

Have sent a PM to Marcos.

Since the license was issued to a Chinese customer and you are from the US, I can only recommend to contact the company's administrator.