Virus not cleaned, but now is nowhere

Yesterday, ESET detect the virus JS/PopunderJS.D while I was browsing, and the popup said that it was unable to clean it.
I closed chrome, run a custom scan with everything selected, second same scan as an adminstrator and a scan on safe mode, but ESET couldn't find any virus, 0 detections.
Is there a chance to have the virus but ESET can't find it?

• Administrators

Was it detected in a temp file created by the browser?  In such case it was probably deleted by the browser itself before ESET could clean it. Please provide the whole record (raw) from the detection log. Also please provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector so that we can check if web access protection is not misconfigured somehow.

This is a script to generate ad based popups. It is also designed to evade ad blockers such as AdBlock.

Appears to me Eset just blocked the script on the web page and there was nothing really to clean. It is also possible the script is designed to prevent capture by security solutions and just deleted itself from the web page when captured.

If this occurred on some random web site and is not recurring, I wouldn't worry further about it. There are extension/add-on versions of this script which is a more serious matter.