Sites block

Hello,

My developers team want to download to code from the following sites. But the Eset antivirus is blocking and notification with torjan alert. The download connection is terminate. May i know why the site is blacklisted.

hxxp://conjars.org/repo/cascading/cascading-test/2.0.8/cascading-test-2.0.8.jar/data/url+page.200.txt
hxxp://conjars.org/repo/cascading/cascading-test/2.0.8/cascading-test-2.0.8.jar

• Administrators

The archive contains url+page.200.txt with a list of various urls and javascript code. There's also an obfuscated js which is detected. I wonder what is the purpose of the file and why it also contains obfuscated js.

This appears to be a signature detection by Eset; JS/Kryptik.BP trojan. As such, it can be assumed the detected code in the archive download can be used for nefarious purposes.

Hello,

Is there anything we can do. I have talked with my developer teams , the project is running on intellj. The file pom.xml redirect to the url 

1. hxxp://conjars.org/repo/cascading/cascading-test/2.0.8/cascading-test-2.0.8.jar/data/url+page.200.txt 
  2. hxxp://conjars.org/repo/cascading/cascading-test/2.0.8/cascading-test-2.0.8.ja

This keep up generating alert notification. Can you look into this sites it is safe or not. If the sites is suspicious for trojan than I will blocked. I have also attached the pom.xml screenshot that redirect the url.

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 10.07.13.png

Edited by abshakya