Dynamic Template less the Operator?

Hi all hoping someone out there can direct me to the best way of doing this. 

I'm trying to create a dynamic group for all clients with a version less then the latest.  I thought i would just do something like "Installed software . Application version <= "7.3.2039.0"  or something like that.  It does not appear that there is a less then operator available.  image.thumb.png.df976631718347f0d31b98534814ebd6.png

If this is not possible then is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do here?  Any help would be appreciated.

• ESET Staff
8 hours ago, sk3y0n3 said:

Hi all hoping someone out there can direct me to the best way of doing this. 

I'm trying to create a dynamic group for all clients with a version less then the latest.  I thought i would just do something like "Installed software . Application version <= "7.3.2039.0"  or something like that.  It does not appear that there is a less then operator available.  image.thumb.png.df976631718347f0d31b98534814ebd6.png

If this is not possible then is there a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do here?  Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately it is not possible to use operators for version comparison. I would recommend to use "not equal" in this case, it would theoretically hit later versions but there are no such yet.

It might be also possible to construct regular expression to match older versions, but it would not be trivial.