selected package is not in repository

hello

i am trying to download the latest ESET Endpoint Security but i see this error : " selected package is not in repository"

if i edit the ESET endpoint to choose the package , i cannot find any endpoint , only server security 

even creating a new All-in-one installer , i can't see any endpoint security to choose and download

What to do ?!

eset1.png

eset2.png

• Administrators

What version of the ESMC server do you have installed? If you use MySQL db, what is the version of the MySQL ODBC connector?

Do you have the repository server set to AUTOSELECT?

image.png

repository server : autoselect

Eset security management center (Server) : 7.2(7.2.1278.0)

Eset security management center (web console) : 7.2(7.2.230.0)

SQL 2019 RTM Express Edition(64bit) 15.0.2000.5

eset3.png

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Chanklish,

what is the version of ODBC driver used?

Make sure you have a supported one, according to https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/72/en-US/?database_requirements.html 

we have seen a cases in the past, where an unsupported version of ODBC driver caused issues as you described...

Peter

i used the all in one installer , did not select or setup any ODBC 

also it was working normally , i downloaded several times but now it is not showing - i did not change the odbc driver but in all cases these are the drivers and they looks compatible

eset4.png

Also now i can only see the agent and nothing more in the version , it used to show everything in the product version status

eset5.png

Edited by Chanklish

• ESET Staff

Any chance changing "legacy" filter in packages table helps? Also I would recommend to check ESMC's trace.log for possible synchronization (network) or database related errors. It is possible that repository synchronization is failing and list is not updated correctly.

changing to legacy did not help

i've read about ODBC driver compatibility but i don't know which one to use - I am using this sql SQL 2019 RTM Express Edition(64bit) 15.0.2000.5

also i can only see the agent in product version status 

i attached the ESET Log Collector logs

ELC_logs.zip

i update the latest odbc driver : 2017.176.01.01 but still same issue 

please advise urgently , we are in an audit and you are not helping fast enough for a business license !!

i created 2 support ticket but received no email or any contact whatsoever !

• Administrators

Obviously this is a case that needs a deeper investigation by developers. We've come up with suggestions that unfortunately didn't help you and contacting ESET support will be necessary.

You wrote that you attempted to contact ESET but didn't receive any response. Did you check the spam folder in case the notification email about a new ticket being created was incorrectly evaluated as spam? How did you contact ESET? It appears that you purchased the license through Netcure Middle East FZ LLC. Did you contact them directly? Do you get a notification email after creating a ticket via https://www.eset.com/int/support/contact/?

1-i did not receive any notification email and there is nothing in my spam ( i even used a hotmail account to test )

2- netcure has very bad service , i do not wish to continue with them - i need direct support from you

3- i created the ticket from your website - filled my license , etc but got no answer 

• ESET Staff

Could you please try to possibly verify state of HTTP proxy used, or it is not working also on ESMC which is connected directly?

Directly..i am able to download the meta file ( testing)

Also I am.not able to see the status of my endpoints..i dont think it is internet related

• ESET Staff
5 hours ago, Chanklish said:

i did not understand , what i am having as a problem is on the eset admin server 

From logs you provided we can see that ESMC is configured to access internet resources (including ESET repository servers) via HTTP proxy, so in case this proxy is not working properly, it might theoretically result in similar issues. In case proxy is not required to access internet, would it be possible to disable it in ESMC settings to be sure it is not causing this issues?

• Administrators

Proxy settings are in the ESMC server setup:

image.png

If you don't use a proxy, it must be disabled also in the agent and Endpoint setup (which is by default).

• Administrators

Please provide fresh ELC logs after disabling the use of a proxy.

As for the problem seeing the status of Endpoints, does the time of the last connection of these Endpoints update, ie. they are still connecting to the ESMC server?

hello 

all endpoints are still connected to the servers , per example today most show new update 

attached are the new logs

I need urgent solution , the 3 servers have the same error and i am failing my audit - i want to solve before legal dep comes in 

your support replied a day ago and did not do anything yet

ELC_logs.zip