Why my mobile phone is under Recently Blocked Communication?

I never tried to connect my pc with my phone. But still its showing my phone was trying to establish a connection with my pc and it was blocked my eset.Capture.PNG.3323985994c6b1d8114ef27ec4b21597.PNGCapture.PNG.5cdf8aeea95fb8e0758e0fe735ff67be.PNGpls someone help me with this!

Edited by pcuser

• Administrators

1, Incoming SSDP requests for svchost.exe are enabled in the Trusted zone by default. Most likely your mobile phone is not in the trusted zone.

2, What issue with the mobile phone are you having that would be caused by blocking the above communication? Please note that the fw troubleshooting wizard is meant to solve connection issues and not just to check what communications were blocked. If there are no issues, there is no reason to run the wizard.

• Marcos changed the title to Why my mobile phone is under Recently Blocked Communication?

Thanks for the reply. I found out when i open facebook on my mobile the above mentioned warning in ESET popped up. what might be the reason for this? And how my phone is making a connection to my pc?  Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Edited by pcuser
spelling

• Administrators

The screen shot was taken from the firewall troubleshooting wizard, it doesn't pop up automatically. The question is if you are having an issue with the firewall blocking some communication. If not, do not run the troubleshooting wizard.

Yeah the internet connection in my mobile phone gets slow. Specially in Facebook app. Thats why im asking why its happening?

Edited by pcuser

I disabled the SSDP Discovery from the windows Service panel. Now its working fine. Any idea why the traffic from my phone was being blocked? TY

3 hours ago, pcuser said:

I disabled the SSDP Discovery from the windows Service panel. Now its working fine. Any idea why the traffic from my phone was being blocked? TY

Most likely, UPnP- port 1900 UDP protocol, is enabled on your router. The router is trying to discover other devices on your local network.

As @Marcos posted, Eset only allows this inbound traffic for Trusted Zone IP addresses. If you are  using Eset firewall setting at default settings, your network adapter network protection type is set to Use Windows setting. When Win 10 is installed, it defaults to the Public profile. Eset Trusted Zone IP addresses are only populated for Eset Home or Office profile. Hence, the Eset firewall is blocking inbound port 1900 UDP traffic.

The easiest way to resolve all this is what you have already done; disable Win SSDP service.