ESET Internet Security on Linux password/username

• Administrators
2 hours ago, t7a said:

Excuse me, I have same issue.
Need user and password for license ID 3AM-2JT-R28

Please check your personal messages.

Hello. I upgraded my ESET and need a password to use it on Linux. Is there a way I can do it myself? My account only shows the license ID and key. Thanks.

Also, Marcos, if you get this, I sent a PM on 05-13 and was gonna wait a week or so, but I saw someone else said they sent a PM and you had said you didn't get it or something. So, I thought I'd just mention it to you. Maybe something is wrong in the PM system. 

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like I have the same issue as a lot of people here.

I purchased a license for Ubuntu and received an email with a license key, a username and a license ID but no password. What should I do?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Alexb360 said:

I purchased a license for Ubuntu and received an email with a license key, a username and a license ID but no password. What should I do?

• Administrators
On 6/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, LukeTheNerd said:

Same drill as everyone else it seems. Given that this is a legacy product, I need my U/P. Can I get help with this?

I have the same issue. Purchased Internet Security for Linux this morning and the email I received contained the License Key and Username but no password.

Same story.  Purchased product and received user name but no password.  Thanks for any assistance.  Too bad you can't just default the license key or license ID to be the password for legacy products.  Jim

• Administrators
3 hours ago, jamdo63 said:

Same story.  Purchased product and received user name but no password.  Thanks for any assistance.  Too bad you can't just default the license key or license ID to be the password for legacy products.  Jim

I have purchased two NOD32 Antivirus licences which supposedly can be used with the Linux desktop version. The issue is that I only have an activation key. How do I convert this into the username/password required for activation of NOD32 Antivirus for Linux?

Greetings,

I purchased the NOD32 Linux Desktop version and need assistance with my username and password registration.  Thank you.  Nothing I use seems to work.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Travis said:

I purchased the NOD32 Linux Desktop version and need assistance with my username and password registration.

You have a license for ESET Internet Security for Windows. ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop is a legacy version and will reach EOL in Aug 2022. As of then, only users with a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop will be able to use a substitute product. New licenses will not be sold, only purchasing a renewal will be possible.