ESET Internet Security on Linux password/username

• Administrators
15 hours ago, easyuser said:

Similar to the others, I purchased ESET NOD 32 for linux and received a username but no password. Is there a way to obtain the password?

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID in the form of xxx-xxx-xxx.

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide your public license ID in the form of xxx-xxx-xxx.

3AK-SMT-BF4

Hi,

I have the same problem - no user or pwd in the mail that confirms the one year licence, only some keys.

I am registered here, please send me both.

Thanks, Chh

• Administrators
On 2/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, chh said:

I have the same problem - no user or pwd in the mail that confirms the one year licence, only some keys.

Please check your personal messages for your U/P.

• 1 month later...

Same issue. Need password for license ID 33B-KU4-RVC. I already called billing support and explained the issue and was just sent an email with information I already have so you should at least kick this up to them and let them know what we're talking about.

I have a dual license that I have used before for my linux install but can't now due to no username/password.  My registered email here is the same for the eset store.  Can you send me both?  Thanks.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, chris2 said:

I have a dual license that I have used before for my linux install but can't now due to no username/password.  My registered email here is the same for the eset store.  Can you send me both?  Thanks.

Please check your personal messages.

• Administrators
On 4/8/2021 at 5:52 PM, raffwakefield said:

Same issue. Need password for license ID 33B-KU4-RVC. I already called billing support and explained the issue and was just sent an email with information I already have so you should at least kick this up to them and let them know what we're talking about.

The license 33B-KU4-RVC is registered to a different email address than the one you used for registering in our forum. Please drop me a personal message with your license key for verification.

Hi, I have purchased Eset Nod32 Antivirus Linux and unable to activate as I have no "username" and "password". I only received license key. 

How do I activate?

Edited by wilsonwx21

• Administrators
22 hours ago, wilsonwx21 said:

Hi, I have purchased Eset Nod32 Antivirus Linux and unable to activate as I have no "username" and "password". I only received license key.

Please check your personal messages for your UP. I'd like to emphasize that ESET NOD32 for Linux desktop is a legacy product and should not be sold any more as far as I know unless an alternative product becomes available. Your license is for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows but the UP will also work for the legacy Linux version.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Frank from Germany said:

I have just purchased a license for ESET Internet Security and have not received a user and password for this product so I can use it on Linux.

Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

• Administrators
On 4/17/2021 at 8:02 AM, Frank from Germany said:

3AJ-5UH-5EP

Since your forum email address is different than the license registration email address, please drop me a personal message with your license key enclosed.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, dragosm said:

I have the same problem described by the user above, got an email with username but no password, can someone help please?

Sent via PM.

Hi,

I purchased a copy of eset nod32 linux version, but instead of receiving a username and password, I received license ID and key which they don't work on the linux version, I was wondering how can I get a username and a password which actually work on eset nod 32 linux version? I would really appreciate your help in this regard.

Thank you,

Amir. 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Amir Saidi said:

My license ID is 3AM-SFH-XMT

Hi Marcos, I sent you a PM on April 13 for U/P. Can you please take a look, I have the same problem as everyone else with the linux version.

I would not have bought additional licenses for my 2 laptops on linux having known before purchase this product is legacy. Also, it should not say on this page that the product is available for Linux under Multi-Platform protection : https://www.eset.com/ca/home/for-windows/

Thanks!

• Administrators
12 hours ago, P-L said:

Hi Marcos, I sent you a PM on April 13 for U/P. Can you please take a look, I have the same problem as everyone else with the linux version.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find any private message message from you from April 13. Nevertheless, I've sent you your U/P in a private message.

Hello!
I have just purchased a license for ESET Internet Security and have not received a user and password for this product so I can use it on Linux.

My license ID is 3AM-WG5-37A

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Soundmaker said:

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me, I have same issue.
Need user and password for license ID 3AM-2JT-R28.

Thanks