ESET Internet Security on Linux password/username

I purchased Eset Smart Security Premium for up to ten devices for one year. I never received my username and password so I can enter it into ESET NOD32 Antivirus for GNU/Linux yet. I need to be able to update my software product on two Linux Mint 20.0 64-bit "Ulyana" GNU/Linux PCs. Please help me to do just that. Thank you.

Hi... As several others in this topic, I have purchased a copy for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop and received an email only containing license key and public Id, but no Username / Password combination. May it be that the problem is that I received an email via the wrong email template? It seems that the email has been generated for a business account, perhaps thats why at the beginning of the mail the header includes the ESET Endpoint Antivirus product... Also I have a link within this mail which points to the business account section of the ESET homepage. Nevertheless I have not purchased any Endpoint product "only" the NOD32 Antivirus...

May it be possible to send me Username and Passwort? Thanks in Advance.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Lott said:

I have purchased a copy for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop and received an email only containing license key and public Id, but no Username / Password combination.

Please check your personal messages for your U/P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, conway said:

I purchased qty 4 of the 5 license packs and did not receive a u/p.

Please check your personal messages for your U/P.

I just purchased license for the ESET Nod32, and I didn't get any username/password, just key for that product so that I can use it with Linux. Please, advice me what should I do. Thank you.

Edited by Rastislav

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lrnull said:

I also purchased a pack of a few licenses and need assistance getting a username/password.

Please check your personal messages.

1 hour ago, lrnull said:

I also purchased a pack of a few licenses and need assistance getting a username/password.

Be aware of non-licensed sellers. Had same issues and I need ask to refund me.

Selling the codes are in most cases legal, but many times risky.

Hi I have bought Eset Internet Security for multi device (3 license). I can install on Windows desktop but i can not install on Linux Ubuntu:Could you help please

Dear Marcos (and the rest of the great ESET team),

Is there any news about next version of ESET Nod Antivirus?

Today, I have purchased a family-pack of 7 licenses of ESET Internet Security for multi-devices. And as I have no issues installing the Android mobile version and activating, I have the same issues as previous users for the Linux version: it requires username and password, which I haven't received with the license key.

Any news and help would be welcomed.

Best regards

• Administrators
On 12/6/2020 at 10:16 AM, palibey said:

Hi I have bought Eset Internet Security for multi device (3 license). I can install on Windows desktop but i can not install on Linux Ubuntu:Could you help please

Since I was able to find only a license for ESET Mobile Security registered with your forum email address, please provide your public license ID if you also purchased a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop.

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, wallnut-nuts said:

it requires username and password, which I haven't received with the license key.

Please check your personal messages for your U/P. We don't plan to make a newer version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop any time soon. Preliminary a new version based on Endpoint 7 should be available in 21H2.

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please check your personal messages for your U/P. We don't plan to make a newer version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop any time soon. Preliminary a new version based on Endpoint 7 should be available in 21H2.

I'm not a Linux user although have been planning to have a play around with it someday just never got around to it yet. However I was wondering if there is an online option to change the license to a user ID for Linux users.

The reason is I see a lot of people requesting a username/pass on here. I wondered if an online automated option where the users inputed their details and it converted them automatically would work as a possible solution so users could get the details instantly and possibly save time for you lot on here.

Maybe it's not as simple as that just wondered

Hello,

i recently bought ESET Internet Security and would like to use it on my linux laptop as well. Can you crate and send me username and password for the linux installation please.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, please send me also my username/Password to use my Linux Nod32 Version on Ubuntu 64bit.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Martin

• Administrators
12 hours ago, moi moii said:

Hello, I bought a license but the serial is of the type xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx how to have the equivalent in username / password?thanks you for help.

Since I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address, please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Jawed Palekar said:

I am facing the same issue with my Linux ESET. I have a license key but no Username and Password. Please help at the urgent as I am not able to update ESET.

Please check your personal messages.

Same problem here. I've bought ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux at ESET online store and need the username and password.

@Marcos Could you please help me? Thanks a lot :)