ESET Internet Security on Linux password/username

Hi.

I also purchased a key for NOD32 for use with Linux. I would much appreciate if you could send the username and password for activating the application.

Thanks in advance and take care!

-Er1kS

@Marcos, I have also purchased a key for NOD32 for linux and received a key. I am also here to ask for a working username and password combination, as the key does not work. I also wanted to ask if the username and password combination will work without trouble if I have to reinstall my system in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

On 9/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Luca_Bellinzaghi said:

Hello,
I've purchased NOD32 for Linux online by your site,
I've received your email with public ID, license key but not username/password requested to enable NOD32 updates.
I've opened 2 support tickets last week, but I've not received any answser yet.
Please, can you help me?

Thanks,

Luca

Hello: 

I've purchased Internet Security for Linux online by your site.
I've received your email with license key, license ID, username but not password requested to enable NOD32 updates and activate product

Please, can you help me?

Thanks,

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Jose Felix Coronado said:

I've purchased Internet Security for Linux online by your site.
I've received your email with license key, license ID, username but not password requested to enable NOD32 updates and activate product

I was able to find only a license for ESET Internet Security for Windows registered with your forum email address.  Please find the U/P in your personal messages.

• Administrators
On 1/9/2021 at 8:30 PM, Tim_A said:

Sorry, I forgot to ask if you would also need my public id from the same mail?

Nope. Please check your personal messages.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, hwinkler said:

I purchased a licence but i got no username an password to activate it.

please send me the necessary informations.

Please check your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  I purchased two node32 licenses today for two linux computers.  No username/password is in the information sent to my email.  How do I get it?

I had purchased 2x ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop. I received a License Key, but not a Username/Password. I need a Username/Password in order to activate the product. Can you help?

Hi There! I've the same problem, so could you please be so kind to PM me the u/p? Another question: Is it possible to use the windows version in wine to experience the optimal version?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, KeesJansen said:

Hi There! I've the same problem, so could you please be so kind to PM me the u/p? Another question: Is it possible to use the windows version in wine to experience the optimal version?

Please check your personal messages.

Hi, same problem with the U/P... I changed from Windows to Linux today. Could you give me the U/P? I have a license in this same e-mail address that I used to sign up to this forum. Thanks!

I purchased ESET NOD32 Internet Security for 3 devices. I am running ESET NOD32 Anti Virus for Linux on a trial period which has expired. I have a License Key - but I guess I need a Username / Password - to activate - Is ESET able to help here? Thanks....