Network Protection is turned off automatically

My Eset Internet Security network protection is turned off automatically. I can't turn on firewall, Network attack protection, Botnet protection from my eset internet security. I have updated the antivirus but that does not fix the issue.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:45 PM, Mahdi51 said:

My Eset Internet Security network protection is turned off automatically. I can't turn on firewall, Network attack protection, Botnet protection from my eset internet security. I have updated the antivirus but that does not fix the issue.

I have this same problem only restarting the computer didn't change anything. Yet, it still says I am protected. When I try to turn on those 3 tabs, it says do you want to permanently disable them. Any help appreciated.

eset screen shot.jpg

10 minutes ago, kwk1 said:

I have this same problem only restarting the computer didn't change anything. Yet, it still says I am protected. When I try to turn on those 3 tabs, it says do you want to permanently disable them. Any help appreciated. Edit: Forgot to add that I am using Windows 7 Pro.

eset screen shot.jpg

This is the exact same problem i faced yesterday. You can try disconnecting and reconnecting the internet connection then reboot your pc. If problem still exists then go to this page:

Edited by Mahdi51

• Administrators
8 hours ago, kwk1 said:

I have this same problem only restarting the computer didn't change anything. Yet, it still says I am protected. When I try to turn on those 3 tabs, it says do you want to permanently disable them. Any help appreciated.

Please carry on as follows:

- under Help and support -> Details for customer care, enable advanced logging
- reboot the machine
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

Hi, thanks for the replies everyone. I turned the computer on now (today) and it is working like it is suppose to. Thanks