Monitoring software for business

Arc_2

Hello, first of all, I want to say thank you to ESET for the mid-size business solutions; it's great for our logistics company. However, because of the pandemic, we need to cut our costs. So we've decided to give up unused software. Can someone please recommend smth?

• Administrators

If you are already an ESET customer and you don't need to protect as many computers as before the covid19 crisis, you can downgrade your license to the desired number of seats when your license is due for renewal.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

If you are already an ESET customer and you don't need to protect as many computers as before the covid19 crisis, you can downgrade your license to the desired number of seats when your license is due for renewal.

No-no-no.I`m about another software, Maybe I`m in a wrong thread ? 

2 hours ago, Arc_2 said:

Hello, first of all, I want to say thank you to ESET for the mid-size business solutions; it's great for our logistics company. However, because of the pandemic, we need to cut our costs. So we've decided to give up unused software. Can someone please recommend smth?

Hi there, we've installed WorkTime to monitor the application used on work laptops. Just in time, because we've found that we've been paying for software used by only 2 or 3 employees on our 500 + team. Thx to the developers!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Arc_2 said:

No-no-no.I`m about another software, Maybe I`m in a wrong thread ? 

Well, since this is an official ESET forum, queries should pertain to ESET or generally to digital security.