Security Management Center Dashboard Front Error

image.png.55d9b55abb06cff3a976c33fe58a8205.png

words got into each other, the interface is broken. I refreshed the page and said restore it to default view but the interface did not improve

• ESET Staff

As @Marcos mentioned, would it be possible to test with different browser? Also please provide us current configuration, especially type of browser and version of ESMC/WebConsole. Also note there has been multiple bugfixes targeting Safari browser issues in recently released ESMC 7.2.

11 hours ago, MartinK said:

As @Marcos mentioned, would it be possible to test with different browser? Also please provide us current configuration, especially type of browser and version of ESMC/WebConsole. Also note there has been multiple bugfixes targeting Safari browser issues in recently released ESMC 7.2.

Doesn't work in Google Browser but firefox also works

i want it work google chrome

12 minutes ago, Historey said:

Doesn't work in Google Browser but firefox also works

i want it work google chrome

also my google browser up to date

image.png.597b7701598c46fe37c3572d176fbf84.png

image.png

• Administrators

Please post information about the installed version of the ESMC server and web console from Help -> About to make sure you are using the latest ones.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please post information about the installed version of the ESMC server and web console from Help -> About to make sure you are using the latest ones.

Thank you. Resolved. Esmc is out of date