Eset endpoint Mirror update fails on some and works on some

5aberD

I have a main Endpoint version 5.0.2214 on server 2008 R2 the Endpoint brings update and create a mirror folder for other servers to take the update, my main problem is the server (Server B in this case) starts the update process after some time it stops and gives me (Mirror wont be updated since it failed download the files from the main server A) i tried Cache clearing, re-installing all no result whatsoever, Firewall is off and everything what else can i do?? 

• Administrators

First of all, on Windows server you should install ESET File Security. Please uninstall EEA and install EFSW 7.2. Secondly, v5.0 is a legacy version which is in limited support and will have reached EOL by the end of this year.

Please update ESET products to the latest version. If you have offline computers, use the ESET Mirror tool to create a mirror (https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/70/en-US/mirror_tool_windows.html). If the machines have access to a computer connected to the Internet, install an HTTP proxy server (it's a part of the ESMC all-in-one installer) and configure clients to update through it.

image.png