At least one client task has invalid configuration

I'm continually (hourly) getting bugged by these notifications...

"At least one of the client tasks in your ESET Cloud Administrator has invalid configuration, and therefore will fail. Please log-in to your ESET Cloud Administrator console for more details"

So I do - all client tasks are complete and green, no errors, none running, none planned. I've seen that others have had this but apart from looking for the needle in the haystack there seems to be no simple way to identify what's triggering these notifications. Anyone?

• ESET Moderators

Hello @MattB,

create a report with  "Client tasks . Task name" and "Client tasks . Task is valid" data selected, as shown on the attached screenshot, it should help you to reveal which one might be invalid...

Peter

tasks.png

Cool, thanks for that - it identifies the 'supposedly invalid tasks OK (they're all "Software Installation (ESET Endpoint Security) - via context menu") but when I drill down they're all finished successfully. Seems like a glitch in the system - at least I can delete the 'problematic' tasks from this. Thanks again...

• ESET Staff
10 hours ago, MattB said:

Cool, thanks for that - it identifies the 'supposedly invalid tasks OK (they're all "Software Installation (ESET Endpoint Security) - via context menu") but when I drill down they're all finished successfully.

Most probable reason for this is that tasks were referencing product versions that are no longer available, so re-execution would fail.