Licence Overused:have bought the android licence through google play store,

Hello everyone!

Im brand new to this forum.

So i have been using Eset for a number of years and really like it, it protects my devices and its very inobtrusive.

However i have a small issue:   I use eset in  my windows pcs as well as my android devices.

I have bought all my licences and in the case of android, have used Google Play Store to buy them.

I have just logged into myesset and it tells me that my licence is overused..  How can i solve this?  I am using the same email address to control all the devices, not sure if this is relevant or the issue.

Has anyone ever come across this?

Thank you for any help.

• Administrators

Overused is your license for ESET Mobile Security. It was purchased for 1 mobile phone but it was activated on 2. Huawei CMR-W09 connected to ESET's servers one month ago. If you don't need it, click Deactivate product:

image.png

I've also added your EIS license and it's not overused:

image.png

• Marcos changed the title to Licence Overused:have bought the android licence through google play store,

Hi there, thank you very much for this,,

I am a little bit confused, i was conviced this was a public forum hence not wanting to enter anything personal, however i am grateful for the help.

i wonder if you can help me as i have a few licensed devices and not all licences seem to be showing up, i have the emails and the various licence keys, days remaining and their respective usernames and pws..  should i be posting all that information here or is there a way to raise a support case with yourselves?  I dont want to lose protection on  a device but i also dont want to communicate to the world the devices i use nor my licence keys.

Many thanks for your help.

• Administrators

This forum is public so if you want to provide some personal or otherwise sensitive information, please drop me a personal message. What you can share is you public license ID in the form XXX-XXX-XXX.

Good afternoon Marcos,

I looked at my licences (I have bought licences not just for my devices but for my family aswell) and i am still sure that i had bought a separate licence for my phone but didnt find it, i have used different email addresses but for the price its not worth running the risk for me of not protecting a device.

I also remember having used an offer on google play store and normally i take screenshots but i have spent the last couple of days looking for it and came up blank, so I have now extended the licence that was saying overused so that there are no issues.

Many thanks for your help with this.